We can help you to get GST registration for your business within 24 hours while you sitting at your place with just a few clicks of a mouse, and it takes max 3 Days to get your GST Certificate in your hand.
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.
What are the GST tax rates?
When to register for GST?
Input Tax Credit Availment
Return Filing & Payment
Identity and Address Proof of Promoters documents like PAN, passport, driving license, aadhaar card or voters identity card must be submitted for all the promoters.
Address Proof for Place of Business Documents like rental agreement or sale deed along with copies of electricity bill or latest property tax receipt or municipal khata copy must be submitted for the address mentioned in the GST application.
Bank Account Proof Scanned copy of the first page of bank passbook showing a few transaction and address of the business must be submitted for the bank account mentioned in the registration application.
One Passport Size Photo One passport size photo is required for the registration purpose.
UPLOAD YOUR GST DOCUMENTS
Q. What is GST ?
GST stands for goods and service tax. it is an indirect tax which has to be collected from customers when you sell your goods or services and required to be submitted to the government
Q. When is registration under GST mandatory?
It is mandatory to get GST registration under-
- If your annual turnover exceeds INR 20 Lacs* or
- If you’re doing inter-state sales or
- If you’re selling products online through e-commerce portal or
- If you’re into the import or export business
- If you want to raise a tax invoice for your customers
- If business participating in exhibition/event outside the State as Casual Taxable Payer
*In case of North Eastern States, the annual turnover threshold limit is INR 10 Lakhs
Q. Can I be voluntarily registered under GST?
Yes, you can voluntarily get Registered under GST even if your annual turnover does not exceed the threshold limit (20/10 Lacs).
Registering under GST not only helps you in getting your business recognized as a legal registrant but also help you avail various benefits like avail to raise GST Invoice, avail input tax credit, and much more.
To know more about various benefits of GST Registration download our GST guide from above.
Q. When a business needs multiple GSTINs?
A business needs to get more than one GST number if,
- A business entity is supplying goods & services from multiple States, then he/she mandatorily required to register under GST in different States.
- Further, any business entity can get multiple GSTIN even if they are operating from a single State under multiple verticals to avoid accounting complexity between multiple businesses.
XYZ Private Limited doing the business of selling merchandise and also doing the business of selling software from Bangalore only. Still, a company can apply for multiple GST numbers for their different business domain.
If you are supplying goods and services from one state to all over India. You do not need multiple GST Certificates.
Q. Is there any penalty for not registering under GST?
If any business entity mandatorily required to register under GST, however, failed to apply or intentionally ignoring the same then the business is liable to pay the penalty of 100% of the tax due or INR. 10,000 whichever is higher
Q. What are the details and documents required for GST registration?
The documents required depends upon the type of business you are running as. Following below documents required for GST Registration: –
- Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhar card or Passport or Driving License
- Pan card of business entity
- Address proof of business premises
- Bank Statement or Cancel cheque or Passbook
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS FOR PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY /LLP /OPC / PARTNERSHIP FIRM
- Certificate of Incorporation in case of Company, OPC or LLP
- Partnership Deed in case of partnership firm
Q. What is GSTIN?
GSTIN stands for Goods and Service Tax Identification Number consists of 15 digits. This will be get generated from government end when you have successfully applied for GST registration.
- First 2 digit denotes represent State in which business registered under GST
- Next 10 Digits denotes PAN of business entity
- 13th digit denotes the number of business located in the same state
- Last two digits are randomly generated.
Q. How much GST rate will apply to my business?
GST rate varies from nature of goods/services you are selling; it ranges from 0% to 28%. To find out GST rate on your business download our GST guide from above
Q. Can I sell both Goods and Services with one GSTIN?
Yes, you can sell both Goods and Services with one GST number, Provided you have listed such Goods/Services while registering under GST.
Q. Can i apply GST on our firm name?
Yes, in case of individual/sole proprietorship you are free to apply for GST registration on your firm name. Further, you can apply on your personal name as well.
Q. Is the current account mandatory for the firm to be registered for GST?
No, both savings and current accounts can be provided for getting registered under GST.
Q. Can I get a GST certificate on my home address?
Sure why not, you can start a business from your home. You just need to provide proof of your residential address for getting registered for GST.
Q. What to do after getting GST number?
This is the most common question business doers are facing these days, you need to raise GST invoices with respect to every sale transaction and requires filing monthly/quarterly returns
Q. Do i have to charge any tax from the customers, if my turnover is not exceeding 20 lakh?
Yes, from the very moment you get GST registration certificate, you need to charge GST from your customers.
Q. What is the procedure to migrate from the service tax account to GST registration?
The process of converting from the old service account to GSTN through GST registration is as follows-
#1. Login to CBIC Portal.
#2. Receive the Provisional id and password.
#3. Create the new user id and password on the GST portal.
#4. Enter all your business details along with the promoter details and the business address, Bank details and upload the required documents on the GST portal.
#5. Finally, verify with the DSC or Aadhar generated EVC.
Q. If I am selling my goods all over India, do i need to apply GST Registration for all states?
No, you need single GST registration if you are supplying goods from a single state to all over India. If you are supplying goods from 2 or more states then you require registering under GST of all such states.
Q. What is GST Composition Scheme?
GST Composition Scheme is an easy scheme made for small taxpayers to reduce the compliance burden. Small taxpayers can get rid of tedious GST formalities and pay GST at a fixed rate of turnover. Any business having an annual turnover less than ₹2 Crore* can opt for composition scheme under GST registration application.
*For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim and Himachal Pradesh the above threshold limit is ₹1 Crore.
Q. What are Benefit of GST Composition Scheme?
Advantages of GST Composition scheme
- Need to file a single quarterly return. Four returns in a year
- Limited compliances
- Less tax liability
- Pay a small amount of tax on turnover (1% for traders & 5% for restaurant)
- Not require maintaining detailed records
- Can provide auxiliary services up to ₹ 5 lakhs annually under the composition scheme.
Disadvantages of GST Composition scheme
- Cannot avail input tax credit of purchases made
- Cannot issue a tax invoice
- Cannot charge composition tax on the invoice from the customer as usual practice in case of normal GST scheme